Sonntag, 15. Juli 2012

Home Cooking Vol. III





A few shots from my actual work.
_________________

Some pictures of my "Home Cooking" portfolio. Beef Club Steak with Stuffed Mushrooms.


My «Home Cooking» pictures were shot with my NIKON D3 DSLR and a NIKKOR AF-S 105mm, f 
1:2,8 D VR Macro lens, at no time and effort, freehand and directly after serving the dishes to the table. All the fine tuning of the pictures has been made in Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Apple Aperture 3.

Home Cooking Vol. III
Menu:
Club Steak with stuffed Grill Mushrooms
Made with: Beef Club Steak with a South African Braai Basting, grilled to my taste, Brown Champignon Mushrooms stuffed with Tomatoes and garlic or Spinach.
Drink: I recommend Beer!

Enjoy, Alfredo Briccola

Legal: All pictures in the «Onehundred ISO Photography» Blog are property of Alfredo Briccola. It is strictly not allowed to copy, alter or use this pictures for print, electronic media or other media without the permission of the creator.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen