Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2012

Home Cooking Vol. I


A few shots from my actual work.
_________________

Some pictures of my "Home Cooking" portfolio. Japanese Sushi and Sashimi


My «Home Cooking» pictures were shot with my NIKON D3 DSLR and a NIKKOR AF-S 85mm, f 1:1,4 D lens, at no time and effort, freehand and directly after serving the dishes to the table. All the fine tuning of the pictures has been made in Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Apple Aperture 3.

Home Cooking Vol. I
Menu: Futo-Maki Sushi, Hoso-Maki Sushi, Nigiri Sushi and Sashimi.

Made with Sake (Salmon), Maguro (Tuna), Hotategai (Coquilles St. Jaques), Tamago (Spiced egg omlet), Shiitake (Mushrooms), Surim (Crab Meat), Katsuobushi (Shaved dry bonito flakes), Kyuri (Cucumber), Nori (Roasted Seaweed) and Gari (Ginger).
Drink: Chilled Sake (Hakkaisan Honjozo Sake) from Nigata Prefecture, Japan 

Enjoy, Alfredo Briccola

Legal: All pictures in the «Onehundred ISO Photography» Blog are property of Alfredo Briccola. It is strictly not allowed to copy, alter or use this pictures for print, electronic media or other media without the permission of the creator.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen