Freitag, 21. Mai 2010

#2 Thai Sweet Candies

A few stills from my actual work.
_________________

Food on Thai markets is colorful. Especially the sweet stuff. And there are many of them to find. Looking on all that sweet desserts on markets, I'm still wondering how the Thais stay in slim shape? Besides, the Thai sweets don't just look tasty, they taste really, really yummy.

On my last stay at Phuket 2010, I took a lot of pictures on Thai food markets. These markets are held normally at the road side under simple tents or textile roofs, and provide the possibility to work with daylight or with the available artificial light at night.


The colors always take my full attraction and I can't stop to take pictures. Trying if possible, to shoot by using the available light. On vacations I use normally my NIKON D200 DSLR with various DX and professional FX lenses. For shots like this, I opt for the next time to take my NIKON D3 and a NIKKOR AF 85mm f1:1,4 lens, because of the far better high ISO ability compared with the D200. The shots are made with a DX semipro lens. I used the NIKKOR AF-S DX VR 18-200mm, f 1:3,5 - 5,6 G ED. A quiet good lens for travel purposes. And because of the VR there was no need of any tripod.

Sawasdee Khrop, Alfredo Briccola

Legal: All pictures in the «Onehundred ISO Photography» Blog are property of Alfredo Briccola. It is strictly not allowed to copy, alter or use this pictures for print, electronic media or other media without the permission of the creator.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen