Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010

#5 Patterns of Asia Part Three

A few stills from my actual work.
_________________

The third part of the series "Patterns of Asia". This time the topic is food again. Food on Thai markets is important. That's why I took so many pictures of it. The subjects are so multifaceted that I can't stop finding new pictures. Some times I stay for more than 2 hours between the food stalls with my cam. This has a nice side effect: I do not just take photos, I have every time the possibility to try some really yummy and healthy food.


This series will be continued in a future blog. If you want to see more, stay tuned and become a continuous reader.


Shots taken without flash, just using the available light. I used my NIKON D200 DSLR with a NIKKOR AF-S DX VR 18-200mm, f 1:3,5 - 5,6 G ED tele zoom lens. All pictures were made without any tripod. I use the VR-funtion of the lens instead.

Have fun, Alfredo Briccola

Legal: All pictures in the «Onehundred ISO Photography» Blog are property of Alfredo Briccola. It is strictly not allowed to copy, alter or use this pictures for print, electronic media or other media without the permission of the creator.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen