Dienstag, 25. Mai 2010

#3 Patterns of Asia Part One



A few stills from my actual work.
_________________

One of the weirdest things I found on many of my trips to Asia, especially to Thailand was the crazy patterns that were formed by food or other items sold on local markets. All the goods are displayed not alone or in pairs as on western markets, they come in hundreds or thousands and forming these fascinating patterns. I just had to grab my cam and catch these pictures.

I divided this blog in 3 Parts. Part one is a little bit fishy in it's real meaning. All of the Shots are taken on countryside local markets in Phuket/Thailand. I wrote about them in my blogpost #2 "Thai Sweet Candies".


All shots were taken with available light with a NIKON D200 DSLR and  a DX semipro lens. I used the NIKKOR AF-S DX VR 18-200mm, f 1:3,5 - 5,6 G ED. This lens gives me the ability to shoot a lot of angles without changing the lens and I do not have to carry around a big bag full of equipment.

Have fun, Alfredo Briccola

Legal: All pictures in the «Onehundred ISO Photography» Blog are property of Alfredo Briccola. It is strictly not allowed to copy, alter or use this pictures for print, electronic media or other media without the permission of the creator.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen